Check if your country requires VISA to enter the Philippines.
In response to the IATF directive eArrivalCard will be officially replaced by eTravel which incorporates the health declaration checklist.
A. FULLY VACCINATED (Filipino and Foreign Travelers)
No pre-departure COVID-19 Test requirement – Must have received the 2nd dose in a 2-dose series or a single dose COVID-19 vaccine more than fourteen (14) days prior to the date and time of departure from the country of origin/port of embarkation.
B. UNVACCINATED or PARTIALLY VACCINATED (Filipino and Foreign Travelers)
1. Travelers 15 years and older shall present a remotely supervised/laboratory-based Rapid Antigen Test administered and certified by a healthcare professional in a healthcare facility, laboratory, clinic, or other similar establishment taken 24 hours prior to the date and time of departure from country of origin/first port of embarkation in a continuous travel to the Philippines, excluding lay-overs; provided that, he/she has not left the airport premises or has not been admitted into another country during such lay-over.
2. Travelers 15 years and older who fail to present a negative pre-departure testing shall be required to undergo a laboratory-based Antigen Test UPON ARRIVAL at the airport.
3. ACCOMPANIED minors below 15 years of age who are NOT VACCINATED for any reason whatsoever shall follow the quarantine protocols of their parent/s or an accompanying adult/guardian traveling with them.
4. UNACCOMPANIED minors below 15 years of age who are NOT VACCINATED for any reason whatsoever shall follow the protocols set forth in Section B (1) and (2) above.
NOTE: Any inbound traveler, whether Filipino or Foreign national, who shall test positive for COVID-19 through rapid antigen test shall be subjected to the latest prevailing quarantine and isolation protocols of the DOH.
C. ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF VACCINATION
• World Health Organization International Certificate of Vaccination and Prophylaxis;
• National or State Manual/Digital Vaccination Certificate of the Country/Foreign Government;
• Other proof of vaccination permitted by the IATF.
Our hotel sits atop the S Maison retail complex on the edge of Manila Bay, with a direct link to SMX Convention Center and Mall of Asia. The building’s architecture is inspired by views of the bay and the Makati city skyline. We offer a luxury spa and cocktails beside our pool. Ninoy Aquino International Airport is 15 minutes away.
The discounter rates are inclusive of buffet breakfast and in-room internet
2nd person surcharge is at Php 500+++ per night.
3rd person surcharge is at Php 2,500+++ per night.
All rates quoted are in Philippine Peso and exclude 10% Service Charge, 12% Value Added Tax and prevailing .825% Local Tax.
Hotel Contact Name: Ian Bencio David
Title: Assistant Director of Sales
E-mail address: [email protected]
Phone: +63 02 8833 9999
Fax: +63 02 8832 9999
Experience a grand icon!
The jewel of Entertainment City, Okada Manila welcomes you to 47 hectares of scenic oceanfront for your staying, playing and dining pleasure.
Located 3 kilometers away from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Okada Manila is an exciting multi-dimensional property that boasts a premium selection of hospitality, extensive range of function venues, dining, retail, gaming and leisure options designed to exceed all types of guest expectations. The resort is located on the beautiful Manila Bay, which provides guests with a spectacular view of one of the world’s best sunsets.
All of the above complemented by enticing attractions such as the premium shopping promenade, the largest and most exciting gaming areas, an impressive night-club and indoor beach club, the finest and most technologically advanced hotel accommodations, a wide range of dining options and one of the biggest fountains.
The integration of Japanese service and Filipino hospitality, ensures that your guests will have the most memorable experiences.
Additional Inclusions for Room Package with Breakfast and Airport Transfer:
Terms and Conditions:
Attendees may also book through Hotel’s Reservation team through the following options:
HOTEL WEBSITE AND RESERVATION LINK:
All attendees to book directly with the hotel using a reservation link starting (April 1, 2023). Credit card details (including full name of cardholder as appear on credit card, card number and expiry date) are required prior to booking to confirm reservation.
We are delighted to be your hotel of choice as a magnifique stay awaits you at the only 5-star luxury resort hotel in Manila. Standing amid an expansive tropical setting with the spectacular view of Manila Bay, Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila Manila presents a haven of relaxing leisurely respite and gastronomic pleasures as you live the French Way.