1. All passengers arriving into Kenya through any point of entry must have a certificate of COVID-19 vaccination. Travelers below the age of eighteen (18) years are exempt from this requirement.
2. All passengers coming to Kenya must be in possession of a valid COVID-19 negative PCR test certificate conducted within 72 hours before departure regardless of the route of entry. Children below the age of five (5) years are exempt from this requirement.
3. There will be no paper verification of COVID-19 test results and vaccination certificates upon arrival into Kenya. Airlines should ensure that all travellers have uploaded both documents into global haven before boarding via www.globalhaven.org
4. Effective 28th December 2021, there exists a temporary variation on proof of vaccination for all Kenyans arriving into the country for the next 7 days on condition that the individuals register for vaccination on the Chanjo–Ke platform (https:portal.health.go.ke/home) and a valid negative PCR COVID-19 test certificate taken within 72 hours of flight and presented at the port of entry. The individuals will receive inoculations on arrival.
5. Operating crew are exempt from COVID-19 test when on a layover between flights. They must adhere to COVID-19 protocols from airport to hotel/residence and back to airport.
6. All travellers will be expected to fill the travellers’ locator form and submit before travel to http://bit.ly/covid19moh and thereafter submit daily health information to “jitenge” platform for 14 consecutive days.
7. All passengers with flu-like symptoms at the point of entry, or those who develop clinical symptoms within 14 days of arrival shall be placed into quarantine and be tested for COVID19 at a government testing facility.
8. Any person who tests positive on antigen RDT at any point of entry will be isolated at a Ministry of Health designated facility or at home for returning Kenyans and residents for ten (10) days at the travellers own cost. Further they shall be subjected to a COVID-19 PCR test before discharge.
9. Passengers travelling out of Kenya will require a COVID 19 vaccination certificate. In addition, they will be required to abide by the particular travel, health and COVID-19 related requirements of the destination country.
10. Pre-departure testing may be considered at the discretion of any of the airlines departing from or terminating in Kenya.