Affiliates have the opportunity to pick a break-out room of their choice for an in-depth workshop.
Workshop 1: Black Hat vs. White Hat
Given Google's constant updates, should affiliates adopt new techniques to improve SEO rankings? What are some of these new strategies, how do they work and how do you do them? Gary will bring this and other alternative tactics to generate real traffic without all the conference fluff.
Gary R. Beal, Managing Director, Vanguard Online Media
Workshop 2: The Next Cold War - Google Ranking v.s. Artificial Intelligence
The presentation is a must attend for affiliates involved with software developers. Google Search have been training machine learning algorithms since 2012. Deep neural networks, modeled loosely on the human brain, represent the new challenge for SEOs. Just how can modern SEOs compete with machine intelligence? Paul Reilly founder and CEO, Media Skunk Works provides a gentle introduction to machine learning before covering actual, “in-production” specifics on how machine learning and natural language processing is being used by today’s SEO pioneers to compete with machine intelligence.
Paul Reilly, CEO, Media Skunk Works
Workshop 3: Fool you once? Shame on you! Watch out for legal pitfalls
1. Email Marketing and spam laws changes from June 2017 - the difference between a lawsuit before and after
2. Clauses to watch out for in contracts with operators
3. Case studies that affiliates can relate to - can an operator NOT PAY if one of your content writers criticizes the casino? Can an affiliate include a clause that gives him the right of free speech in his websites, blogs and forums? Can an operator shut down an affiliate account if the affiliate criticizes the operator?
4. A contract that is governed by laws of Curacao; can it still be challenged in any court based in EU?
5. VAT & Anti-money laundering: how changes in law will affect the operator-affiliate relationship?
Christopher Dalli, Partner, Gonzi and Associates, Advocates
Got any other queries? Skype us the questions in advance - eman.pulis